The American Academy for Professional Law Enforcement New York City Inc., proudly announces the continuation of our Scholarship Program to benefit qualified children/grandchildren of AAPLE members.
Click here to download the Scholarship form
TO QUALIFY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP, APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. The applicant must be a dependent child or grandchild of a member in good standing for two years.
2. The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at a college or university for fall 2019 or winter 2020.
3. Only one application per eligible student may be submitted.
4. If selected, proof of enrollment must be submitted.
5. Applications must be postmarked by Friday, May 24, 2019.
Winners will be announced at the AAPLE Scholarship Dinner in June.